Manhattan Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide
by Manhattan Prep GMAT
Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction comprises of 13 chapters and 2 appendices. It also gives year long access to the online Question Bank for Sentence Correction and 6 computer adaptive tests.The book, in itself, contains an all inclusive list of GMAT specific idioms, along with chapters that explore the basics of grammar like Pronouns and the Subject-Verb Agreement. Other chapters discuss varied topics like Modifiers, Comparisons, and Parallelism. Enclosed as an appendix is the very useful Official Guide Problem Set.
Kaplan GMAT Premier 2015
Kaplan GMAT Premier 2015 With 6 Practice Tests is a comprehensive book for students preparing for the Graduate Management Admission Test. The book provides the readers with test-taking strategies. In addition, the book comprises of several practice questions and tests for thorough practice and revision. This book is essential for candidates aspiring to get admission in a premier B-school in America.
The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- Over 300 retired questions from previous GMAT exams with detailed explanations
- Online access to problem solving and data sufficiency questions
- Exclusive videos from test takers for the students to get a better idea of the examination
The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2015
By Graduate Management Admission Council
The The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2015 covers the Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction topics.
- 300 new questions and answer explanations & over 300 retired GMAC questions featured in the book
- Exclusive videos from real test takers and GMAC staff
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015
By Graduate Management Admissions Council
A must for all GMAT aspirants, the book covers Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning topics.
- Over 900 retired GMAC questions & 900 practice tests with answers
- 100-question practice exam
- Videos from real test takers and GMAC staff who share insight and tips on GMAT preparation