Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides
By Manhattan Prep
This is a pricey, but all in one set that includes comprehensive books on the following subjects-
- The Algebra GRE Strategy Guide
- The Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GRE Strategy Guide
- The Geometry GRE Strategy Guide
- The Number Properties GRE Strategy Guide
- The Word Problems GRE Strategy Guide
- The Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation GRE Strategy Guide
- The Reading Comprehension & Essays GRE Strategy Guide
- The Text Completion & Sentence Equivalence GRE Strategy Guide
Barron`s Essential Words for the GRE
By Philip Greer
Barron’s Essential Words for the GRE, authored by Philip Geer, is a comprehensive book for students preparing for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). It comprises of extensive sentence-completion exercises with answers. It also consists of a diagnostic pretest to help you measure the strength of your current vocabulary.
Book of GRE Practice Problems
By Manhattan Prep
The Manhattan Prep’s 5 LB. Book of GRE Practice Problems is an exhaustive collection of practice problems for undergraduates aspiring to take up the Graduate Record Examinations for admission in to graduate schools in the USA. The book contains over 1800 practice questions encompassing basic to expert level problems in both verbal and quantitative fields.
GRE Premier 2015
GRE Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students preparing for Graduate Record Examinations. The book comprises of over 2000 questions covering verbal, quantitative and analytical writing sections of the exam. In addition, the book provides in-depth exam strategies, test information for thorough revision and practice. The book is also accompanied with a DVD and mobile-enabled online resources for the examination.
The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test
The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test contains hundreds of questions that could actually appear in the exam. It provides the readers with tips on how students are expected to answer different types of questions posed in the exam.
- Detailed outline about the sections in the GRE such as Quantitative Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning.
- Four comprehensive tests
- Guide to Essay Writing Section
- General overview on the revised GRE pattern